About Wedding Traditions & Meanings

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Do you have a legacy story related to marriage/weddings/love?

Today's post is a short note to my readers to get their opinions. I'm thinking of adding a selection of true legacy stories related to marriage/weddings/love to complement the accounts of wedding traditions and their meanings? What do you think? If you might have a story to share from your own family click on the link below to take this short survey, of make a comment below.

Legacy story survey


Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated.

If you have a wedding story, a tradition you'd like me to write about, a question, or have something to say, feel free to contact me. And if you enjoy reading my blog, click "follow" and you'll be notified when a new post is added to this blog. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment